Junior Team - Posted on October 22nd, 2013
Junior Full Contact American Football (Under 19’s)
- Ages: 16-19 Years Old
- Training: Sundays – 1pm to 4pm – for football practice and scrimmaging
- Venue: Colchester Rugby Club, Back field, Mill Road, CO45JF.
Contact Head Coach Matt Roberts-Harbour ( – email@example.com ) for a welcome and information pack or just come down to training and give it a go!
New players will be made very welcome and all you need to start is football boots and a gum shield.
WHY JOIN THE GLADIATORS?
- All sessions run by qualified, insured, positional coaches
- Training is organized and disciplined to ensure efficient learning atmosphere
- The first American Football Club to achieve Clubmark
- Have fun and be safe playing the ultimate contact sport!
For More Information
- Matt Roberts-Harbour – Junior Team Head Coach – ( – firstname.lastname@example.org )
The Club has been accredited with Sport England’s Clubmark, which is awarded to clubs when the club is able to demonstrate that it meets the National criteria as to playing/activity programme; equity; knowing your club and its community and club management. Clubmark is an acknowledgement that we take these issues seriously and that we are striving to provide a high quality and welcoming environment for young participants in the sport. Our club Welfare Officer, David Crane, is responsible for ensuring that our child protection policy is implemented, and can be contacted at email@example.com or on 07532 268141 should you have any concerns
- Colchester Gladiators Junior / Youth Team Facebook Group here.
Commenting is disabled on this post